Thursday, January 21, 2016

birthday freebies!

I'm 33 years young today. Another year older, another year wiser - right? Ha! My favorite thing to do on my birthday is go around and collect my birthday goodies. Today I started with my free caramel latte from Starbucks, which you get for carrying a rewards card. Moving on to Sephora to collect my free gift - you can collect this one anytime during the month of your birthday. I usually go to Victoria Secret to use my $10 off any purchase birthday gift, but for some reason mine didn't come in the mail this year - so I used a free heart lace panty card I had instead. No purchase required on any of these freebies, it's just a nice way to treat yourself a little bit on your b-day!
My favorite freebie is my Sephora gift. This year, for the first time, they actually gave you a choice. It was between a soy based facial wash or Marc Jacobs black eyeliner and dusty rose lipstick set. I chose the eyeliner/lipstick set. Nice sizes to keep in my purse too!



There are other freebies out there to collect on your birthday... some honorable mentions are: 
DSW  {Join DSW's rewards program and receive a $5 gift certificate on your birthday}
Aveda {Become a member of Aveda.com and get a free gift every year on your birthday}
Old Navy {Sign up for Old Navy's emails and you'll receive a free surprise on your birthday}
Bare Minerals {Become a Friends and Benefits member and get a gift customized to your personal profile on your birthday}
Cold Stone Creamery {Join their club to receive a coupon for free ice cream on your birthday}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips