Saturday, April 2, 2016

{new} morning room decor + reveal sneak peek

happy saturday!!

My home tour is lacking a few rooms... okay, more than a few! However, there's one that's about time to reveal because it's a room we spend a lot of time in. Our morning room. Now I did say "about"... but here's a new piece decor I just recently put up in our morning room to give you a little sneak peek ;) I'll do a reveal for the morning room here real soon, promise!

I wasn't looking for decor for my morning... in fact, when I saw these I originally thought kitchen. However, I really don't have any wall space in my kitchen. So the only way for these farmhouse letters to go in my kitchen would be to be propped on my countertop against my backsplash, which could be cute. However, when I pulled them out the box, it hit me "these would go great in the morning room."

You have actually already been exposed to my morning room... if you saw my burlap print post - that was in my morning room.

Now, back to my {new} morning room decor...


I got these at pier 1 {online} when they were on clearance for $20. 
Since they were a clearance item, they are sold out now.


However, since these are sold out, of course, I thought I'd share you some other great options!




There are endless options on Etsy...




I was so excited to get these up. I actually only used command's refill strips, two on each letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips