Wednesday, February 3, 2016

master suite reveal

Here it is... the master suite reveal. Don't get too excited, this space is not done and in mere stages of working. I promise, I do have more plans for this lovely open space! Most of which can be digested at my previous post, master suite inspiration.





The barn door was actually a DIY project. It was half the cost to get the door to us in pieces and unfinished. I wanted a gray door so this helped me have full control over the finished look.




wingback tufted linen headboard and platform {wayfair}
x base night stand {overstock}
mia faceted chandelier, small {pottery barn}
his & her pillows {pier1}
mercury glass lamps {jcpenney}
faux sheepskin throw {pottery barn}
white quilt {pottery barn}
white euro shams {pottery barn}
barn door, unfinished {rustica hardware}
art work, above bed {DIY project}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips