Sunday, March 13, 2016

spring {easter} decor

Hello warmer weather, rain {yes, rain}, and blooming flowers! I'm pulling out the spring decor :)

I've been wanting a mantel forever! Our first home didn't have one, and it was on my "I want" list when building. However, now that I have one I feel I've brought shame to our mantel! I haven't achieved one single look on it that I love. My spring mantel is the closest I've came I believe, but I know what it really needs.... a {staple, foundation, statement} piece. Something that will anchor the mantel down and fill the large blank void. One day, I'll find it, but today this is what I have.


You might recognize this little pot here {diy project} ;)


Hello spring, indeed!


Moving into in the dining room {giving a full view of the no sew runner!}...





{kissing bunnies}


where I found what...

- on the mantel -
white ceramic bunny {JoAnn Fabrics}
fleurs bucket with flowers {my local grocery, Kroger}
home sweet home pallet {JoAnn Fabrics}
hello spring flag {Target}
gold bunny {JoAnn Fabrics}
chicken wire bird cage {JoAnn Fabrics}

- in the dining room -
happy easter sign {JoAnn Fabrics}
large white ceramic bunny {Home Goods}
wooden bunny {Home Goods}
gold bunny {Home Goods}
ceramic bunny pail {Home Goods}

HAPPY SPRING DECORATING!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips